The Main Cabin has satellite television, Wi-Fi, Jacuzzi tub and all the comforts of home. Sleeping arrangements include 1 full bed and 2 twins. Enjoy the wrap-around porch to view the fantastic Kentucky woodlands.
The Log Cabin was restored from the original 1840’s logs is a cozy one-room cabin with a full bed, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. Full bath with an original claw foot tub and shower. Enjoy sitting on the front porch admiring the Kentucky woods and animals. Walk 30 yards behind your own private rustic cabin and enjoy fishing in your own private pond where tackle is provided.
Ellie May's Playhouse & Playground
Ellie Mays Playhouse and Playground for your youth’s enjoyment. Let your children come along and enjoy the beautiful woodlands of Kentucky. Ellie May and Lisa would love to entertain your children on your hunting expedition.
*Babysitting services upon request
What else is there to do?
Enjoy hunting with your family! Bring them along, and let your spouse enjoy hunting or shopping with her own guide. Bring your children along to enjoy the play area and the Ellie May Playhouse, with babysitting services available from Lisa and Ellie May.
Things to do within ½ hour from Ellie May Outfitters:
- Lots of SHOPPING 15 – 40 minutes away!
- Antique Shopping 30 minutes away (http://oldcentralcity.com/shops.htm#ATTRActions)
- Camden Park 30 minutes away (http://www.camdenpark.com/)
- Heritage Farm and Museum village(http://www.heritagefarmmuseum.com/)
- Radio Museum (http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~postr/MRT/)
- Railroad Museum (http://www.newrivertrain.com/museum.shtml)
- Things to do near Ashland, Kentucky only 40 minutes away (http://www.visitashlandky.com/)
- Things to do near Huntington, West Virginia only 40 minutes away (http://www.cityofhuntington.com/)
- Be here around Halloween and see “The great Pumpkin house” as seen on the Today Show and The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Want to fish?
Enjoy fishing in one of seven private ponds on our property! Catch a 35″ catfish or even a striped bass!